Gems Sensors WIF water in fuel & lubricating oil switch
Back to top
- The rugged WIF-1250 sensor was designed with no moving parts (conductivity) to provide compact, reliable & simple detection of the presence of water in fuel.
- Typical applications include off-highway vehicles, heavy machinery, diesel storage tanks and generator sets. It can also be a useful addition to fuel filters and lubricating oil tanks to sense lubricant property degradation.
- Alternating (±DC sqaure wave) potential prevents typical metal probe material loss through electrolysis
- Suitable OEM applications with customisation available on request
- Process conditions: -40»125°C, up to 750PSI (@21°C)
- Materials: nickel plated steel, electrolytic nickel plated & fused glass
- Insertion length: approx. 5mm
- Sensitivity: 10kΩ
- Slosh dampening: 5secs delay
- Supply: 8»32Vdc
- Output: open collector (sinking output) on wet or dry
- Electrical connection: 380mm cable (15")
- Mounting: in any position, threaded