Introducing an essential piece of kit for hydraulic service centres and maintenance personnel - the AW-Lake Hydraulic Test Analyser!
From your toolbox it can be used as part of a predictive maintenance program for scheduled pump, valve, and motor rebuilds, or as needed to:
- Diagnose faults in hydraulic circuits
- Determine horsepower
- Test for component wear and cylinder leaks
- Load hydraulic circuits using the integrated needle valve
- Check flow, pressure, and temperature with one tool
- Measure flows from 1 » 150 GPM (~3.8 » 567L/min) and pressures up to 5,000PSI (344bar / 34.4MPa)
Units are available with (WTA models) or without (K & T Styles) external protective cover:
For more information, go to our AW-Lake range of variable area flow monitors (link) or send us an enquiry!